Buddy for David – Novel – Young Adult – Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and CrossLink Publishing …
- NEW ORLEANS – LOUISIANA – ADVENTURES ON THE ROAD
- WHO IS CAROL ANN RITCHEY – WHY THE CHANGE –
- HOME SWEET HOME – BACK ON OUR LOT AFTER THREE NIGHTS AND FOUR DAYS AWAY – WHERE DID WE GO – TO GIANT RECREATION WORLD – THAT’S AN RV SERVICE CENTER – NOT A RESORT –
- WHOA – STILL DWELLING IN OUR MOTORHOME – TWO YEARS NOT TRAVELING – FINALLY HAVE INTERNET WE CAN USE – ADAPTED MY NOVEL INTO A SCREENPLAY – THAT WAS FUN – HAD A LOT TO LEARN AND LEARNED WHILE WRITING – NOW READY TO SELL – DUH – PANDEMIC – YOU GOT TO BE KIDDNIG – STILL – OUR GOD REIGNS – THE LORD IS ALWAYS GOOD –
- Our Rocking Rolling 2018 Tour in Our Motorhome – Living Life – Like Everyone Else – Lots of Good Times – Some Trials and Tribulations – But in the End – It’s All Good – God is Good –
- So Long – So Long – Not Goodbye but Too Long not to Post – We Live the RV Life – Data Costs More than We Like – Posting Requires Data – Almost Decided to Quit Posting – Catch Up Time –
- I Opened the Shades to See the Sun Rise – Black Storm Clouds Loomed – What Would Sunrise Look Like – Would the Light Shine Through – YES – Gloom Gave Way to Bursting Shades of Purple Pink and Lavendar – Reminding Me of Troubled Times that Shrink When Grace and Truth Appear – God Is Good – Hang on When Trouble Hides the Light – Ashes Blow Away – Beauty Remains –
- Sunrise at Van Horn RV Park in Van Horn, Texas – Small Town – Excellent Park – We Are Resting Here – Calm Blue Skies in the Morning – Motorhomes and Fifth Wheels and Campers Coming and Going Each Day – We Love It –
- Books Books – I Read – I Read – And I Wrote the Novel – Buddy for David – Key Words – Crime – Family – Hope – Despair – Adventure – Boy – Dog – Ex Convicts – Love – Courage – Victory – Rich in Action Scenes and Dialogue – Movie to Be –
- Beginning Our 2018-19 Tour in our Motorhome – And the Excitement Builds – What Could Be So Exciting – For Me – Looking Out Our Windows Beholding New Surroundings – I Love It –
- Blue Sky – Blue Sky – Morning Is My Favorite Time of Day –
- Bikes in Our Future – Steve Turning 80 Soon – Carol Ann 70 – We Think We Can Ride Them and Have Fun – Good Exercise – A Recap of Challenging Journey – Different from Our First Year that Happened without a Hitch –
- Las Cruces New Mexico – Destination for Fun with Friends – Fellow RVers Meet Us Here – We Dine Together at Local Restaurants – And There Are Plenty – Steve Had Coach and Jeep Washed after Five Days of Rain and Mud in Texas – Now They Shine Again –
- Long Time No Post – Spent All Our Time Having Fun with Family – But Then Moved on and Parked Here in Louisiana – View of the Bayou – Simple but Adequate RV Park – Staying Longer than Scheduled – Again Diverging from Our Original Plan –
- Moving toward Our Next Destination – Driving a Comfortable Distance – Following Our Plan – Reaching Parks We Booked Months Earlier – Three Days to Rest – Three Days that Fly By –
- Everyday Life for People that Live in an RV – What Could Be Better than to Wake Up in the Morning to New Surroundings yet Being in Your Own Home – It’s the Little Things in Life that Make it Okay –
- Had to Share this Photo of Lake Erie Shore – We Arrived this Afternoon Greeted by a Wasp that Flew into the Small Window Used to Pay Tolls from the Driver’s Seat – Last Year Hornets Invaded the Cockpit – One Huge Wasp Was Just as Effective in Slowing Down our Progress until We Smacked it Silly and Tossed it in the Trash –
- Where Have We Been – Up to Flagstaff Arizona – Albuquerque and Santa Rosa New Mexico – Amarillo Texas – Oklahoma City – West Memphis Arkansas – Nashville Tennessee – Virginia – Pennsylvania – Long Island New York – Ohio now – Heading for Michigan in a Few Days – South to Florida, West through Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, and New Mexico – Back to AZ –
- Camping on Little Pigeon River Makes Up for Being Canceled by Our RV Park on the Mighty Mississippi – Which Flooded Her Banks This Year – Here We Are on Another Riverbank – Enjoying the View –
- Growing – Learning – Believing – Confidence – Resting – Our Inheritance in Christ –
- Bible Verses
- Book Review
- Buddy for David
- Cooking Techniques and Shortcuts
- Curtain Calls
- God is good
- Hee Haw Series
- Letters to a Friend (series)
- Morning Walk
- Short Fiction
- Short Story
- Writing Fiction
- Writing of All Kinds
Join 458 other subscribers
Carol Ann, the world says that the truth hurts, but this Truth heals and uplifts. Thanks for posting it, and may God be the lifter of your heart today. (((hugs)))
Thank you for stopping by. I’ve never posted a video before, because I don’t know how. Ha! I still don’t know how to insert a video into a post. I experimented and tried to teach myself. The result was that I published the video without even one word of introduction. Oh well. I just had to hear that song today, so I went looking for it on YouTube. After I found it, I wanted to share it. Blessings to you, Elizabeth…
Carol Ann, you just write your post as you normally would and then click on the insert image/video link about the posting box then follow the instructions for the URL placement (I copy and paste the YouTube address from the webpage at the top of the browser. Haha, I don’t think I’m helping! LOL 🙂
Thank you, Elizabeth. I’ll give it a try next time I want to post a song. Blessings…
Reblogged this on Elizabeth's Ramblings and commented:
I just had to reblog this post of Carol Ann’s it is beautiful and a wonderful reminder that even though we walk through a dark valley we are not alone. There is One Mightier than ourselves, who will keep us no matter what is going on.
Thank you, Elizabeth.
I love this song, Carol Ann. I’m glad you took time to post it.
Blessings to you and your husband. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by, Carol. Blessings to you and yours, too…
Thanks for sharing – this is one of my favorite songs. They sing it in church quite often.
You’ve probably heard it, but Laura Story’s “What a Savior” is another of my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSXpFsjSc-4
I just love music 🙂
Thank you, Janna. I followed the link and listened to the song. I’ve not heard it before that I remember. It is beautiful. I liked it. Blessings to you…
you did great with the video Carol.
Thank you, Tammy. Blessings to you…
I love all your posts, and even the recipe you posted. I can use these shortcuts as well. In fact my mom was just saying she had a craving for stuffed peppers! If you knew my mom, you’d realize how strange that is. She hates anything green! lol
Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.May the Lord continue to bless you and your husband!
Thank you, Carrie. I appreciate you very much. May God bless you and your mom and family richly.
There is something very appealing about the flavor that the green pepper infuses into the meat and sauce in stuffed peppers. Thank you for stopping by.
a golden, peaceful truth carol. glad that you managed to post.
hope you are enjoying spring, has it reached yet?
lots of love for both of you.
Spring is here! I love it. I’ll be spending short intervals outside on the bench watching the flowers sway in the breezes and listening to the songbirds. Blessings to you, Trisha…
I can visualize your spring, its like winter in our country (most of the places), gardens filled with flowers and sunshine.
for some mysterious reason wordpress is ordering me to log in in case i want to use my usual email id, so goodbye to my gravatar 😦
will have to stick to this id i guess.
Too bad about your gravatar. It was very attractive. I liked it. The one you chose for now is a very appealing color and shape. Blessings to you…
I did not choose it, it was assigned to me by the high and mighty website 🙂
I wonder why that happened. It is attractive. Blessings to you…
One of many worship songs on my personal favorite list.
(Regarding comments, WordPress is fiddling around with its commenting system. They’re trying to make it more “convenient”. Unfortunately, the better convenience is here to stay.)