Thought you might enjoy this song by Matt Redman. Blessings to you all…
Buddy for David – Novel – Young Adult – Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and CrossLink Publishing …
- NEW ORLEANS – LOUISIANA – ADVENTURES ON THE ROAD
- WHO IS CAROL ANN RITCHEY – WHY THE CHANGE –
- HOME SWEET HOME – BACK ON OUR LOT AFTER THREE NIGHTS AND FOUR DAYS AWAY – WHERE DID WE GO – TO GIANT RECREATION WORLD – THAT’S AN RV SERVICE CENTER – NOT A RESORT –
- WHOA – STILL DWELLING IN OUR MOTORHOME – TWO YEARS NOT TRAVELING – FINALLY HAVE INTERNET WE CAN USE – ADAPTED MY NOVEL INTO A SCREENPLAY – THAT WAS FUN – HAD A LOT TO LEARN AND LEARNED WHILE WRITING – NOW READY TO SELL – DUH – PANDEMIC – YOU GOT TO BE KIDDNIG – STILL – OUR GOD REIGNS – THE LORD IS ALWAYS GOOD –
- Our Rocking Rolling 2018 Tour in Our Motorhome – Living Life – Like Everyone Else – Lots of Good Times – Some Trials and Tribulations – But in the End – It’s All Good – God is Good –
- So Long – So Long – Not Goodbye but Too Long not to Post – We Live the RV Life – Data Costs More than We Like – Posting Requires Data – Almost Decided to Quit Posting – Catch Up Time –
- I Opened the Shades to See the Sun Rise – Black Storm Clouds Loomed – What Would Sunrise Look Like – Would the Light Shine Through – YES – Gloom Gave Way to Bursting Shades of Purple Pink and Lavendar – Reminding Me of Troubled Times that Shrink When Grace and Truth Appear – God Is Good – Hang on When Trouble Hides the Light – Ashes Blow Away – Beauty Remains –
- Sunrise at Van Horn RV Park in Van Horn, Texas – Small Town – Excellent Park – We Are Resting Here – Calm Blue Skies in the Morning – Motorhomes and Fifth Wheels and Campers Coming and Going Each Day – We Love It –
- Books Books – I Read – I Read – And I Wrote the Novel – Buddy for David – Key Words – Crime – Family – Hope – Despair – Adventure – Boy – Dog – Ex Convicts – Love – Courage – Victory – Rich in Action Scenes and Dialogue – Movie to Be –
- Beginning Our 2018-19 Tour in our Motorhome – And the Excitement Builds – What Could Be So Exciting – For Me – Looking Out Our Windows Beholding New Surroundings – I Love It –
- Blue Sky – Blue Sky – Morning Is My Favorite Time of Day –
- Bikes in Our Future – Steve Turning 80 Soon – Carol Ann 70 – We Think We Can Ride Them and Have Fun – Good Exercise – A Recap of Challenging Journey – Different from Our First Year that Happened without a Hitch –
- Las Cruces New Mexico – Destination for Fun with Friends – Fellow RVers Meet Us Here – We Dine Together at Local Restaurants – And There Are Plenty – Steve Had Coach and Jeep Washed after Five Days of Rain and Mud in Texas – Now They Shine Again –
- Long Time No Post – Spent All Our Time Having Fun with Family – But Then Moved on and Parked Here in Louisiana – View of the Bayou – Simple but Adequate RV Park – Staying Longer than Scheduled – Again Diverging from Our Original Plan –
- Moving toward Our Next Destination – Driving a Comfortable Distance – Following Our Plan – Reaching Parks We Booked Months Earlier – Three Days to Rest – Three Days that Fly By –
- Everyday Life for People that Live in an RV – What Could Be Better than to Wake Up in the Morning to New Surroundings yet Being in Your Own Home – It’s the Little Things in Life that Make it Okay –
- Had to Share this Photo of Lake Erie Shore – We Arrived this Afternoon Greeted by a Wasp that Flew into the Small Window Used to Pay Tolls from the Driver’s Seat – Last Year Hornets Invaded the Cockpit – One Huge Wasp Was Just as Effective in Slowing Down our Progress until We Smacked it Silly and Tossed it in the Trash –
- Where Have We Been – Up to Flagstaff Arizona – Albuquerque and Santa Rosa New Mexico – Amarillo Texas – Oklahoma City – West Memphis Arkansas – Nashville Tennessee – Virginia – Pennsylvania – Long Island New York – Ohio now – Heading for Michigan in a Few Days – South to Florida, West through Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, and New Mexico – Back to AZ –
- Camping on Little Pigeon River Makes Up for Being Canceled by Our RV Park on the Mighty Mississippi – Which Flooded Her Banks This Year – Here We Are on Another Riverbank – Enjoying the View –
- Growing – Learning – Believing – Confidence – Resting – Our Inheritance in Christ –
- Bible Verses
- Book Review
- Buddy for David
- Cooking Techniques and Shortcuts
- Curtain Calls
- God is good
- Hee Haw Series
- Letters to a Friend (series)
- Morning Walk
- Short Fiction
- Short Story
- Writing Fiction
- Writing of All Kinds
Join 458 other subscribers
Great song! The radio has been playing his song, “10,000 Reasons,” lately. Wonderful worship song.
I’m listening to it right now. I like it. Thank you. Johannes and I have been on YouTube listening to praise songs. Blessings to you, Patti…
YouTube is such a blessing!
Yes, it is. I’ve just recently begun to enjoy it. It’s great.
thanks for sharing my dear friend. have a beautiful week ahead.
May you enjoy a pleasant week as well. Blessings to you, Trisha…
it became pleasant after a eenie weenie bit of rain a couple of hours ago 🙂
hope all is well at your end! waiting for your next post.
love and hugs.
Thank you, Trisha. All is well. Blessings to you…
I like this song. It’s one they sing in church sometimes. There are several new songs on the radio that I want to download. (When I work at home, I stream the radio on my computer, and when I hear one I like, I write down the title and artist.) Right now, I can’t get Long Way Home out of my head 🙂
That’s my hubby’s current favorite, too, Janna.
I just now listened to Long Way Home on YouTube. Very nice song. I like it.
Today I was reminded that even though it seems like a long way home, we are only a breath away. I had an auto accident. I saw the vehicle coming at me. I tried to get away by stepping on the gas. I didn’t get far enough to avoid the collision, but he missed my driver’s seat door and hit the back door and rear panel instead. Neither of us was injured. I’m not sure how he could have not seen me or why he crossed two lanes of traffic without noticing me in the third lane. I saw him clearly. There was no other traffic. Maybe he saw me but was going too fast to change course. I couldn’t tell it from my point of view.
He said he was on his way to a funeral, so we traded information hurriedly. He was shaken and so was I. I had the right of way, but my insurance company will have to pay anyway. He recently became an uninsured motorist. Lots of people are facing such a dilemma in this economy. I’m very thankful not to have been injured. A stay in a hospital for me would have probably meant the nursing home for my husband. God is good. We are still together at home.
Oh my, I’m so glad you’re okay! It is so scary when these things happen, but yes, we realize how blessed we are when we imagine the worst case. When we think about how much more disasterous it could have been, even a horrible incident isn’t the end of the world.
I’m glad you liked the song. On Earth, we are a long way home, but the good news is that we get closer to it every day. I’m glad today wasn’t your day, though 🙂
Thanks, Janna. I’m glad it wasn’t, too. I’m busy right now. (I have to make Jesus laugh once in a while.)
Beautiful song, Carol Ann, thanks for sharing with us!
Thanks for stopping by to listen and leave me a comment. Blessings to you, Bonnie…
This was such a lovely way to begin my day. Thank you for posting it!
May your day be filled with peace and joy.
Thank you, Jennifer. I appreciate your stopping by. May your day be blessed and prosperous.
I love this song Carol Ann. And I love YouTube too. It’s so easy to tune in and have songs like these play immediately and without additional cost. Thanks for sharing this. It’s a great reminder that we need to take time to praise God for everything.
Yes, it’s sort of a bittersweet song about the journey through the valley. This is when we most need to be assured that trials are temporary and the mountaintops are soon to pop into view on the horizon. Life is full of troubles, but Jesus shines brighter in the dark. Having those experiences teaches us wonderful things we’d never otherwise know. Thanks for your visit and comment, Blessings to you, Elizabeth…
I’ve heard it before. Thanks for sharing it again.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, Christine. Blessings to you…
Carol Ann, I can’t believe I missed your post on what happened on the road. I’m so glad you were not badly hurt. God indeed it good!
Yes, God is good. I am very thankful to have uninsured motorist coverage and not to have been injured. I feel sorry for the guy that his my van. Bad economic times probably were the cause of his lapse in auto insurance. I hope he will find a way to get his vehicle repaired. Blessings to you, Elizabeth…
missing you a lot!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be able to post soon. Johannes has a fever today. I planned to shop for groceries, but now I may have to change my plan. Blessings to you, Trisha…
is the fever high? hope it is not! also hope that there was not something urgent in the grocery list 😦
love and hugs.
I’m sorry for my late reply. We were fine. I don’t remember now if I went shopping or not, but, as you see, we survived. Thank you for your kind concern, Trisha. Blessings to you…
I love this song. Thanks so much.
You are welcome. Thank you for stopping by to say so.
let me know when you are online about Johannes. please. and take care of yourself too.
love and hugs.
I’ve posted today to let you and all my dear friends know how we are getting along. Love and hugs to you, too, Trisha. Blessings…
Hey Carol Ann, thinking of you and Johannes. Wondering how you are and if you are alright. Sending love and blessings your way today. xx
Blessed are they whose hope is in the Lord for they shall not be disappointed. Amen!
Thank you for the encouraging words, Elizabeth. I appreciate you very much for thinking of us. Blessings to you…