Psalm 100 – The Bible (KJV) – Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endures to all generations. Isaiah 54:17 – The Bible (KJV) – No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Buddy for David – Novel – Young Adult – Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and CrossLink Publishing …
- NEW ORLEANS – LOUISIANA – ADVENTURES ON THE ROAD
- WHO IS CAROL ANN RITCHEY – WHY THE CHANGE –
- HOME SWEET HOME – BACK ON OUR LOT AFTER THREE NIGHTS AND FOUR DAYS AWAY – WHERE DID WE GO – TO GIANT RECREATION WORLD – THAT’S AN RV SERVICE CENTER – NOT A RESORT –
- WHOA – STILL DWELLING IN OUR MOTORHOME – TWO YEARS NOT TRAVELING – FINALLY HAVE INTERNET WE CAN USE – ADAPTED MY NOVEL INTO A SCREENPLAY – THAT WAS FUN – HAD A LOT TO LEARN AND LEARNED WHILE WRITING – NOW READY TO SELL – DUH – PANDEMIC – YOU GOT TO BE KIDDNIG – STILL – OUR GOD REIGNS – THE LORD IS ALWAYS GOOD –
- Our Rocking Rolling 2018 Tour in Our Motorhome – Living Life – Like Everyone Else – Lots of Good Times – Some Trials and Tribulations – But in the End – It’s All Good – God is Good –
- So Long – So Long – Not Goodbye but Too Long not to Post – We Live the RV Life – Data Costs More than We Like – Posting Requires Data – Almost Decided to Quit Posting – Catch Up Time –
- I Opened the Shades to See the Sun Rise – Black Storm Clouds Loomed – What Would Sunrise Look Like – Would the Light Shine Through – YES – Gloom Gave Way to Bursting Shades of Purple Pink and Lavendar – Reminding Me of Troubled Times that Shrink When Grace and Truth Appear – God Is Good – Hang on When Trouble Hides the Light – Ashes Blow Away – Beauty Remains –
- Sunrise at Van Horn RV Park in Van Horn, Texas – Small Town – Excellent Park – We Are Resting Here – Calm Blue Skies in the Morning – Motorhomes and Fifth Wheels and Campers Coming and Going Each Day – We Love It –
- Books Books – I Read – I Read – And I Wrote the Novel – Buddy for David – Key Words – Crime – Family – Hope – Despair – Adventure – Boy – Dog – Ex Convicts – Love – Courage – Victory – Rich in Action Scenes and Dialogue – Movie to Be –
- Beginning Our 2018-19 Tour in our Motorhome – And the Excitement Builds – What Could Be So Exciting – For Me – Looking Out Our Windows Beholding New Surroundings – I Love It –
- Blue Sky – Blue Sky – Morning Is My Favorite Time of Day –
- Bikes in Our Future – Steve Turning 80 Soon – Carol Ann 70 – We Think We Can Ride Them and Have Fun – Good Exercise – A Recap of Challenging Journey – Different from Our First Year that Happened without a Hitch –
- Las Cruces New Mexico – Destination for Fun with Friends – Fellow RVers Meet Us Here – We Dine Together at Local Restaurants – And There Are Plenty – Steve Had Coach and Jeep Washed after Five Days of Rain and Mud in Texas – Now They Shine Again –
- Long Time No Post – Spent All Our Time Having Fun with Family – But Then Moved on and Parked Here in Louisiana – View of the Bayou – Simple but Adequate RV Park – Staying Longer than Scheduled – Again Diverging from Our Original Plan –
- Moving toward Our Next Destination – Driving a Comfortable Distance – Following Our Plan – Reaching Parks We Booked Months Earlier – Three Days to Rest – Three Days that Fly By –
- Everyday Life for People that Live in an RV – What Could Be Better than to Wake Up in the Morning to New Surroundings yet Being in Your Own Home – It’s the Little Things in Life that Make it Okay –
- Had to Share this Photo of Lake Erie Shore – We Arrived this Afternoon Greeted by a Wasp that Flew into the Small Window Used to Pay Tolls from the Driver’s Seat – Last Year Hornets Invaded the Cockpit – One Huge Wasp Was Just as Effective in Slowing Down our Progress until We Smacked it Silly and Tossed it in the Trash –
- Where Have We Been – Up to Flagstaff Arizona – Albuquerque and Santa Rosa New Mexico – Amarillo Texas – Oklahoma City – West Memphis Arkansas – Nashville Tennessee – Virginia – Pennsylvania – Long Island New York – Ohio now – Heading for Michigan in a Few Days – South to Florida, West through Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, and New Mexico – Back to AZ –
- Camping on Little Pigeon River Makes Up for Being Canceled by Our RV Park on the Mighty Mississippi – Which Flooded Her Banks This Year – Here We Are on Another Riverbank – Enjoying the View –
- Growing – Learning – Believing – Confidence – Resting – Our Inheritance in Christ –
- Bible Verses
- Book Review
- Buddy for David
- Cooking Techniques and Shortcuts
- Curtain Calls
- God is good
- Hee Haw Series
- Letters to a Friend (series)
- Morning Walk
- Short Fiction
- Short Story
- Writing Fiction
- Writing of All Kinds
Join 458 other subscribers
I sure needed to read this today. The lamb is perfect for this post. He does care for us.
Thank you for stopping by and for your comment. Yes, He does care for us. You have spoken the truth, JoDee. 🙂 Blessings to you…
Peace to you, also, Jamie. 🙂 Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Blessings to you…
Psalms 100 – among my favorites – is always a great reminder for me: I can’t even get through the gates or into the courts without praise and thanksgiving! All prayer should begin and end with praise!
Well spoken, Paula. Our praises He deserves and our praises He shall have. Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Blessings to you…
My kids had to memorize Psalm 100 (along with many other verses!) in kindergarten, so it has stuck with me through the years, too. It’s a lovely reminder of God’s love.
I love this Psalm, too. There are so many beautiful Psalms to hold in our hearts. Thank you for visiting and for your comment. Blessings to you, Carol…
Seems like an awful lot of weapons are prospering to me
There are lots of weapons formed against many, but this verse cuts out a certain group of people, against whom no weapon will prosper – the servants of the LORD (notice the last sentence in the verse.) Since you are a believer, I consider you in the group.
Weapons are meant to destroy. I am sure the Evil One has prepared many a weapon meant to destroy you, Carl. Yet no weapon formed against you has destroyed you. For a weapon to prosper, it must destroy. So, no weapon formed against you has prospered. What do you think? I’m sure you’ve lived through some tough times. Did your struggle make you stronger?
I suppose that eventually physical death will get us. Even then, death will not prosper against us, because we will live forever with God. Blessings to you, Carl…
I have fallen into despair but too stubborn to be defeated and whether I realize it or not, I know Jesus will always fortify me and the Kingdom shall prevail.
This is something I need to remind myself of daily, Carol Ann. I love the picture of the innocent little lamb. Blessings to you…
I love God’s Word. When I feel weak and helpless, I read the Word, and again I feel safe, secure, like a conquerer through Him. Thank you for your visit and comment. Blessings to you, Bonnie…
Thank you for always sharing the timeless words that mean so much to us. What a blessing for those unfamiliar with them, to find the treasure they are looking for. May they be led to your writings, Carol.
Thank you, Patti. You are a wonderful encourager. I know how you love the Word of God. Thank you for your visit and your comment. Blessings to you, always…
Thanks for the verses! This song is one of the favorites of my heart to sing!
Your arguments to Carl are rational and valid.
Thank you for stopping by and for your comment, Len. I appreciate it. I love the Psalms. I read them again and again. When I feel vulnerable, I cling to the promise that no weapon formed against me will prosper. I claim it. I may not be a perfect servant, but then, no one is, so God must be protecting the imperfect. Praises to our LORD. Blessings to you, Len…
The key for these verses in my life is to be His servant. His protection is our heritage if we are His servants. I love the thought of His protection for us.
I love that thought, too, Jeanne. I rely on His promise of protection. We are His servants. A servant’s heart rejoices in the truth of this verse. We rejoice because we know He is faithful to lead us, keep us close, and to teach us how to serve Him. Blessings to you…
a beautiful truth that guides us in darkness, helps us in light.
lots of love.
Thank you for stopping by and for your comment. Blessings to you…
Such a cute photo! These words particularly resonate with me “it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.”
Thanks so much for sharing xx
Thank you for visiting and leaving me a comment. I love those words, also, Chloe. I like the comfort of knowing we are his flock, his people. Blessings to you…
Such a blessing i feel reading this word of God.let me share another encouraging reading of the word and it happens to be psalms as well…Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. 9 If you make the Most High your dwelling– even the LORD, who is my refuge– 10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
I apologize for not replying to your comments sooner. I went in my spam folder today and found your comment there. I don’t know why that happened.
Thank you for your comment. I love Psalms 91. Blessings to you, John…