- Cooking Has Its Place in my Life : A Fun Pursuit of Happiness
- Blessed Be the Lord who Daily Loads us with Benefits
- Talk about it…Talk about it…Speak it…Believe it
- Am I Losing Weight? How Can I Tell? Really! Take this Simple Test…
- I did it! Website Owner, Author, Carol Ann Hoel, BUDDY FOR DAVID, Christian Novel, Suspense, Mystery, is HERE!
- Worthy is the Lamb of God…
- Losing Weight, Gaining Weight, Losing, Gaining, Gaining, Gaining – Oh NO!!!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to All
- Jesus – You Cherish Me
- AUTHOR LACKS aBilitY to HAWK her bOOk!
- BUILDING Scaffold, UNBUILDING Scaffold, BUILDING Scaffold, UNBUILDING Scaffold – pLaYinG PoOl!
- The Scarlet Thread
- Buddy for David – Now In Print – See Cover Page
- This Is The Day…
- The Ruby Ring, by Karen Rees
- Busy Busy Busy – My New Life – Very Different – I Like It
- Dashing through…NO…Carefully reading BUDDY FOR DAVID…
- Adversity – Does it make us stronger?
- Abide under the Shadow of the Almighty – Psalm 91
- Contrast New and Old
Tag Archives: Trouble
Adversity reaches all of us in varying degrees of severity and for differing lengths of time, causing us to struggle. Some difficulties may be avoidable, while others are inescapable. Some people, while suffering a long time, find ways to cope. Most … Continue reading
When the floor falls out beneath – And the roof caves in – that’s When your heart skips a beat – When faith fails – when darkness Veils your path – when tears Drown you in your sleep – When … Continue reading
How obvious it is to me – LORD – Your Unearned – undeserved – unmerited Favor covers me like feathers – Enriches me and Blesses me like Rain Falling Steadily Scourged – mocked – crucified – JESUS – You – … Continue reading
The One that died for me And you – The Faithful One So true – I’m counting now On you – Jesus My heart is broke in two – Such pain You bore for us – You do Care – … Continue reading
Trouble comes and trouble goes – Jesus stays – Jesus knows – No matter what seems to be – Jesus – LORD – cares for me – I praise You – LORD Jehovah Jireh – Jehovah Rapha Jehovah Jireh – … Continue reading
Waiting on You – LORD – I so often fail – You are training me – LORD – Am I learning it now – Trouble comes – I see it Just before it lands – Fear not – Right- Fear … Continue reading
Psalm 37:27-40 – The Bible (KJV) - Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. For the LORD loves judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. The … Continue reading
Advancing mercenary warriors Clad in hideous uniform Mounting horse-like beasts Morphing into grisly forms Flutter on the horizon of my mind Who are these vile creatures That raid my peace of mind – The Evil One flexing his muscle Training … Continue reading
Trouble sometimes comes When we least expect it When we least know What to do Like a predator waiting Or a low-hanging cloud An unwelcome intruder In our world is Trouble Like the ram in the photo We may have … Continue reading
This day wears on and finally ends You are here with me You never leave Yesterday’s trial seems less Troubling than it was or Am I just tired I think I spoke away the pain Writing all the words Now … Continue reading
When you hurt I hurt and When you cry I cry When you laugh I laugh I love you my son Now I pray for you In pain I cry to God My tears flow for you God loves you … Continue reading
The world turns My heart yearns For peace and safety For the ones I love Days gone by that Once distressed me Compared with troubles Now all around me Seem small and Insignificant My own travails Seemed larger then My … Continue reading
1O LORD, the God who saves me, day and night I cry out before you. 2 May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry. 3 For my soul is full of trouble and my life draws … Continue reading