- Cooking Has Its Place in my Life : A Fun Pursuit of Happiness
- Blessed Be the Lord who Daily Loads us with Benefits
- Talk about it…Talk about it…Speak it…Believe it
- Am I Losing Weight? How Can I Tell? Really! Take this Simple Test…
- I did it! Website Owner, Author, Carol Ann Hoel, BUDDY FOR DAVID, Christian Novel, Suspense, Mystery, is HERE!
- Worthy is the Lamb of God…
- Losing Weight, Gaining Weight, Losing, Gaining, Gaining, Gaining – Oh NO!!!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to All
- Jesus – You Cherish Me
- AUTHOR LACKS aBilitY to HAWK her bOOk!
- BUILDING Scaffold, UNBUILDING Scaffold, BUILDING Scaffold, UNBUILDING Scaffold – pLaYinG PoOl!
- The Scarlet Thread
- Buddy for David – Now In Print – See Cover Page
- This Is The Day…
- The Ruby Ring, by Karen Rees
- Busy Busy Busy – My New Life – Very Different – I Like It
- Dashing through…NO…Carefully reading BUDDY FOR DAVID…
- Adversity – Does it make us stronger?
- Abide under the Shadow of the Almighty – Psalm 91
- Contrast New and Old
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Yesterday, after church, we were invited to a dinner prepared by our Japanese friend, Mari. She and her husband, Dave, entertained us in their attractive home, decorated in the simplicity of Mari’s homeland tradition. We removed our shoes at the … Continue reading
Steve and I went to Colorado Springs for six days a few days after moving my stuff from Texas. We spent time with my sister and her husband and friends in this beautiful city. We visited Seven Falls and Garden … Continue reading
Thought you might enjoy this song by Matt Redman. Blessings to you all…
God bless America! BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL …
Tornado watches meant little to me. Warnings moved me more, making me watchful. This season of multitudinous, vicious storms has changed my attitude. Last night when I heard that funnel clouds were dancing the hokey pokey in the skies around Dallas, I took … Continue reading
Psalm 50: 14:15: Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. Offer unto God thanksgiving Pay thy vows unto the … Continue reading
Housework gets in the way of writing, blogging, cooking, relaxing, whatever else there is to do. Today I really want to write, not just any writing; I want to revise my manuscript. But, I should mop the floor. I make … Continue reading
What delight there is here Gently swaying treetop Autumn leaves swing freely What song bird do I hear Clinging to a treetop Mockingbird sings sweetly What calls a leaping squirrel High into the branches Burrow in a treetop What says … Continue reading
Sweet Potato, how do I love thee; let me count the ways. There are lots of ways to prepare sweet potatoes, but I prefer ONE way, the easiest way, the way that brings out the very best in sweet potato … Continue reading
Genesis 3 – Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden Scenes: Garden of Eden Players: Adam, Eve, Serpent, Satan, God (Observations and Discussion follow with invitation to share your thoughts.) Genesis 3: Scene 1 – Eve deceived 1 Now … Continue reading
My husband’s family called me city girl. I’d never seen a country road that I could remember back then. The first time I saw a pasture of grazing cattle I insisted that we stop the car and pull over to the … Continue reading
Watching the remnants of Tropical Storm Hermine, I am reminded how blessed we have been to escape the brunt of so many bad storms. In fact, most of us see these storms only on TV. Yet, we identify with and … Continue reading
We could have it all If we’d let it go What we keep We lose What we give away We keep The one that holds Too tightly To his rights Forgets God rules Who withholds More than is right Poverty … Continue reading
Though my sins be as scarlet They shall be whiter than snow Though some would count me guilty I’ll live with you I know Praise my Jesus Praise my God Though you slay me Yet I’ll trust you Job said … Continue reading