- Cooking Has Its Place in my Life : A Fun Pursuit of Happiness
- Blessed Be the Lord who Daily Loads us with Benefits
- Talk about it…Talk about it…Speak it…Believe it
- Am I Losing Weight? How Can I Tell? Really! Take this Simple Test…
- I did it! Website Owner, Author, Carol Ann Hoel, BUDDY FOR DAVID, Christian Novel, Suspense, Mystery, is HERE!
- Worthy is the Lamb of God…
- Losing Weight, Gaining Weight, Losing, Gaining, Gaining, Gaining – Oh NO!!!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to All
- Jesus – You Cherish Me
- AUTHOR LACKS aBilitY to HAWK her bOOk!
- BUILDING Scaffold, UNBUILDING Scaffold, BUILDING Scaffold, UNBUILDING Scaffold – pLaYinG PoOl!
- The Scarlet Thread
- Buddy for David – Now In Print – See Cover Page
- This Is The Day…
- The Ruby Ring, by Karen Rees
- Busy Busy Busy – My New Life – Very Different – I Like It
- Dashing through…NO…Carefully reading BUDDY FOR DAVID…
- Adversity – Does it make us stronger?
- Abide under the Shadow of the Almighty – Psalm 91
- Contrast New and Old
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Midnight blue I’m drawn to you Deep hue of blue – shade of night Twilight beckons you – cover Us in blue tonight Resting beneath a starry bedspread Imbued with hope in peaceful blue Silent night whispers a lullaby – … Continue reading
LORD You created the Universe on The first page of the Old Testament In Genesis Chapter One In Genesis Chapter Two You made Adam and Eve And the Garden of Eden – In Genesis Chapter Three The Serpent got in … Continue reading
Faithful and True On a white horse Age of grace past Wrath comes at last War of all wars Armies gather – Global forces Together led by The Beast and False Prophet Shortest war Ever fought Faithful and True On … Continue reading
Weary at the end of day Thoughts slow down And shoulders ache Let down my hair Fluff my pillow Close my eyes And pray LORD thank you for today And for tomorrow I cast my care On You LORD Keep … Continue reading
Fresh green buds sprout everywhere Rays of sunshine fill the air New flower beds pop up Here and there Tree limbs Clad in Shades of Emerald Sway in The wind No matter that the earth recoils From warfare and disaster … Continue reading
God, in His flawless way, intervened in a situation that could have frightened me and ruined a young man’s reputation. Had I known the danger I was in, I’d probably have panicked and reported his deed to his employer. As … Continue reading
Father bless your people Hold us in your arms and Cuddle us with your love Teach us how to live the life Walk with us through the valley Of the shadow of death LORD You conquered death – our last … Continue reading
Faithful and True There’s none like You You alone gave us Your life to save us You shed your blood The crimson flood God’s beloved Son Loyal One Faithful and True There’s none like You Who alone feeds us You … Continue reading
Tormented soul trodden down Identity marred by wounds inflicted Inflicted by one that should have loved you Hope seems invisible – rage devouring Shadow of life lingering Crippled spirit Hanging on Sworn to Pay back But near Death Look up … Continue reading
Father from the beginning You knew how you would save us Yourself – by Your own hand – yes By sacrifice of Your own Son Your beloved Son Jesus Christ Shedding His innocent blood His holy blood for us Sinners … Continue reading
This world has never seen days like this I say as I contemplate the world situation So much there is that points to Your coming In the clouds to save us from the wrath to come Yet looking back I … Continue reading
FIRST COMING: Man of sorrows Root from dry ground No beauty to desire Despised and rejected Acquainted with grief – Israel’s Messiah Wounded for us Oppressed and afflicted Quiet lamb slain Bruised for our iniquities Stricken for our sins – … Continue reading